Interested in Membership? We have an open membership. No sign up lists or membership fees, just come run with us!
- If you’d like to sign up for our weekly email containing the weekly runs, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The same information is also posted every Monday on our Facebook page found here: https://www.facebook.com/silverstatestriders/
- In addition to our run schedule, we will send you upcoming volunteering opportunities.
- It’s easy to Connect With Us and Stay In The Loop On Facebook and Instagram
Why join the Striders?
Group Training – Throughout the year, group evening runs, plus group long runs on Saturdays. Join us and meet your stellar running community.
Junior Striders – Athletes 18 and under receive regular coaching and travel to numerous age-group cross-country and track and field competitions, including national championship events across the country. The Junior Striders have produced more than 300 All-Americans in age-group competitions since 1976, and have produced several dozen Division I collegiate cross country and track and field performers. Go to the Junior Striders page to find out more!
Cool Club Gear – Can be purchased at any Strider affiliated race or at club runs. Discounts – Mention you’re a Strider and get a 10% club discount Eclipse Running. Fun Runs and Volunteering – Striders hold Holiday themed fun runs and provide excellent event volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
- Strider Volunteering Opportunities 2018
- Escape from Prison Hill – April 21, 2018
- The Canyons Endurance Runs – April 28, 2018
- Silver State 50/50 – May 19, 2018
- Western States 100 – June 23-24, 2018
- TRTER 100M/50M/55K – July 21-22, 2018